Stoner E302 Rocket Release is an extremely versatile release agent which is generally acceptable for applications where a food grade release is required. In many applications, Rocket Release is considered to be the most paint able release agent available when molding plastics and similar materials.
Rocket Release allows molded parts to be painted, plated, hotstamped, adhesive bonded, labeled, or otherwise decorated in most applications. Provides a long lasting anti-stick film for fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application.
Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, vacuum form, and pour cast molding. Economical - a light coating produces best results.
The release agent in E302 meets FDA regulation 21 CFR 184.1400 as a release agent in the manufacture of food contacting materials.
This is a two pack - see options below for a single can or to buy a case!
• Saves time - lets parts release quickly and easily from molds.
• Allows molded parts to be painted, hotstamped, or otherwise decorated.
• Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
• Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
• Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances.
• Contains no chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) or hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) propellants.
• Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
• Colorless and non-staining.